DOC 150 trap range - for stoat, rat, and hedgehog control
The DOC 150 is the smallest trap in the DOC series of traps – 150, 200, 250.
It’s the industry-standard kill trap for stoats, rats, and hedgehogs.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, DOC traps are used all over the country by conservation groups, professional pest control operators, farmers, and of course, the Department of Conservation.
Traps – two options:
- Stainless steel – good for damp, humid, and salty environments
- Combo: stainless steel trigger + galvanised iron body – good for areas where it isn’t so damp, humid, and salty
Housing – two options:
- Traditional wooden housing – made of natural materials, all sharp wire edges removed, blends in with the environment
- Newer plastic housing – lighter, stackable, more visible – this may be an issue in an environment with passing foot traffic
Buy the traps or housing only, or a combination of trap + housing.
- Powerful – ensures a swift, humane kill
- Made to last – stainless steel, galvanised iron
- Use with our trapping tools for more safety:
- Safety strap for DOC traps
- Terra Don trapping tool
- DOC trap setting tool