D-Rat trap range - for rodent control
Need a mouse and rat trap that’s powerful, but safe and easy to use? That’d be a D-Rat trap you’re after!
Feel confident dealing with your rodent problem. You can set, clear, and reset D-Rat traps with your hands clear of the trap and without touching the catch.
Engineered to last and handle extreme outdoor New Zealand environments, D-Rat traps work just as well around the house or in the shed. They’re suitable for all users – urban, rural, and professional trappers.
Alert: Kids love using D-Rat traps – bright yellow, easy to use, stickers, cartoon-type characters to indicate the fine-set mode = engaging!
D-Rat traps come in 6 versions:
- The Minimalist – no shroud (yellow cover), reset lever, or fasteners
- The Basic – no shroud or fasteners, but comes with the reset lever
- The Works – shroud, reset lever, fasteners, and setting instructions
- Supervisor - designed for home, garden as well as in commercial environments
- Supervisor Shroud only: which is longer and fits onto the traps with cable tie (included)
- Supervisor Max – designed for home, backyard, and commercial use. Includes shroud, reset lever, and automatic safety latch system which gives complete security for pets and children.
- Maintenance free – long-life components (stainless steel, quality recyclable polymers which allow for simple end-of-life recycling) that are made from the highest quality and durable materials to ensure trap always performs humanely at full power
- User-friendly, hands-clear operation – makes it easy and safe to set for all age groups and abilities
- Quick – clear, rebait, and reset in less than 5 seconds
- Multi-rodent capability – patented Mouse Mode fine setter means one trap for both rats and mice
- Light-weight and easy to transport
- Highly visual – yellow shroud makes trap lines easy to follow, plus keeps the bait fresh and birds clear
- Two fixing options – either use the provided reusable cable tie for tree mounting, or the bayonet clip to fasten onto a wall stud or tree trunk. Both allow you to move the trap around easily.
- Trap lines can be permanent – intensely trap for initial knock down, then re-liven when required
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in New Zealand
Find out more about D-Rat traps and tools
Read more about D-Rat traps and tools in our news article.