DOC 250 trap range - for ferret, stoat, rat, and hedgehog control
The DOC250 is the largest trap in the DOC series of traps – 150, 200, 250.
It’s the industry-standard kill trap for ferrets, stoats, rats, and hedgehogs – used mainly where ferrets are the target animal.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, DOC traps are used all over the country by conservation groups, professional pest control operators, farmers, and of course, the Department of Conservation.
Traps – two options:
- Stainless steel – good for damp, humid, and salty environments
- Combo: stainless steel trigger + galvanised iron body – good for areas where it isn’t so damp, humid, and salty
Housing – two options:
- Traditional wooden housing – made of natural materials, all sharp wire edges removed, blends in with the environment
- Newer plastic housing – lighter, stackable, more visible – this may be an issue in an environment with passing foot traffic
Buy the traps or housing only, or a combination of trap + housing.
For optimal efficiency and ease of use, we highly recommend purchasing a DOC trap setting tool to set the DOC250 trap. This is a very strong trap that can be difficult to set without assistance.
- Powerful – ensures a swift, humane kill
- Made to last – stainless steel, galvanised iron
- Use with our trapping tools for more safety:
- Safety strap for DOC traps
- Terra Don trapping tool
- DOC trap setting tool