Feracol Striker 18g - for possum and rat control
Save yourself time and effort with this ready-to-use product. Feracol Strikers control possums and rats with minimal effect on birds – they’re often used where it's highly important that birdlife is not affected.
One Feracol Striker = 18g of Ferafeed 213 non-toxic paste with Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) added. This sits in a biodegradable, potato starch bait station on a weatherproof card.
Use Feracol Strikers in one-off or short-term pest control situations where you don’t need permanent bait stations. They’re easy to use – just staple them onto trees or suitable posts.
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) – 8g/kg. This is a naturally occurring, biodegradable substance which becomes toxic in high doses.
Controls possums and rats – one Feracol Striker kills one possum or 4-5 rats (depending on size)
Weatherproof – Strikers are dipped in wax
Biodegradable – after animals tamper with the Striker, it starts to degrade and completely breaks down in the field over a few weeks. Clean up may not be necessary.
Labelled with appropriate bait station warnings – on cardboard backing
No Controlled Substance Licence (CSL) required
Ideal for farmers, orchardists, and lifestyle block owners
- Biodegradable with no lasting toxic residues
- Minimal risk of secondary poisoning
- Minimal risk to native birds and non-target species
Safety for handlers
- Use according to the Safety Data Sheet
How to use Feracol Strikers
- We recommend you prefeed using Ferafeed 213 non-toxic paste or Ferafeed Strikers
- Staple Feracol Strikers on trees or suitable posts
We don’t recommend using Feracol in urban environments. But if you do:
- Take extreme care when using Feracol around domestic pets
- Dogs and cats must not enter areas where Feracol is used – they are very susceptible to Cholecalciferol
- See our Best Practice guidelines for more information