The latest of three Predator Free 2050 Ltd (PF2050 Ltd) development contracts have resulted in a high-interaction-rate trap, long-life scented lures, and an AI thermal camera that can be deployed in remote locations.
Imagine if someone designed a rat trap that your Nana would be happy to chuck up in her ceiling and clear and reset herself.
- » Kiwi Ingenuity Developing World-Leading Predator Eradication Technology
- » Precious Species - Hoiho/ Yellow-Eyed Penguins
- » PAPP for Stoat Control - In Partnership with DoC
- » EnviroTools - traps that are functional and fun!
- » Project Kiwi: people + science + dedication
- » Toxic meatballs target feral cats