Connovation's team member, Chris Brown is racing for a cause. Organised by Virtual Motorsport NZ, Enduro for Mental Health is a 4-hour race with all proceeds going to the charity.
Read here to learn more about the Coheed ESport Team and their cause.
The latest of three Predator Free 2050 Ltd (PF2050 Ltd) development contracts have resulted in a high-interaction-rate trap, long-life scented lures, and an AI thermal camera that can be deployed in remote locations.
The Yellow-eyed penguins also known as the Hoiho (in Maori) are native to New Zealand and are known as the world’s rarest penguins. Here's a quick read on why they are considered as endangered species and what efforts are being made to protect them.
Connovation has partnered with the Department of Conservation’s Biodiversity Team to develop ways to use PAPP as a landscape control tool for the elimination of Stoats. Click here to checkout some latest updates from DoC.
Project Kiwi is the oldest community-led kiwi conservation project in New Zealand. From its base at Kuaotunu, north of Whitianga, the Trust administers an operational area of 2850 hectares on the Kuaotunu Peninsula.
A little-known poison in the New Zealand's predator-free toolbox could humanely control the feral cats and stoats preying on native species.
- » Run Through Rodent Bait Station
- » Bait Stations: The Ultimate Guide to Pest Control with Connovation
- » Mastering Pest Trapping in New Zealand: A Comprehensive Guide with Connovation
- » Rat Trapping in New Zealand: For the More Experienced Trapper
- » Double Tap: The Future of Humane Pest Control in New Zealand
- » Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs